19 de mayo de 2014

MIRROR GAME.












Good morning everybody! After a well deserved holidays in León (Spain) celebrating my birthday with  my friends and family, I come back to the fray with a lot of work. Because next Saturday we begin! I can´t wait!
I´m already looking forward to the moment and I hope that my designs like and surprised here in London.
You can find me the next 24th Saturday and 25th Sunday in JUBILEE ARTS & CRAFTS MARKET, COVENT GARDEN. There you can find my handbags and hats handmade ​​and exclusives!

Today I wear a spring look with which I feel very comfortable and it define me of many ways.
The SS top is two springs ago, but I still love it and remains trend since flowers don´t go out of style with the good weather, plus I love the colors of the print.

The hat is one of the products you can find in the market from Saturday. Do you like?

** SS top and hat, Primark jacket and Zara jeans.


Buenos días a todos! Después de unas merecidas vacaciones en León celebrando mi cumple entre familia y amigos, vuelvo a la carga con mucho trabajo. Porque el próximo Sábado empezamos!!! Que ganas tengo! Estoy deseando que llegue ya el momento y espero que mis diseños sorprendan y gusten aquí en Londres. Podréis encontrarme el próximo Sábado 24 y Domingo 25 en JUBILEE MARKET ARTS & CRAFTS, COVENT GARDEN. Allí podréis encontrar mis bolsos y sombreros hechos a manos y exclusivos!

Hoy llevo un look muy primaveral con el que me siento muy a gusto ya que me define en muchos aspectos.
El top de SS es de hace 2 primaveras, pero me sigue encantando y sigue siendo tendencia ya que las flores no pasan de moda con el buen tiempo, además que me encantan los colores del estampado.

El sombrero es uno de los productos que encontrareis en el mercado a partir del Sábado. Os gusta?

* Sombrero y top de SS, chaqueta de Primark y vaqueros de Zara.

                               XoXo
                                SS



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario