28 de julio de 2014

VERANO AZUL.













Good morning people! Just three days to go to Spain! I can´t wait to spend a few days in my country with my family and friends! =) I need it! And when I come back from my holidays I´ll tell you as its have been and the latest news about my brand because I am preparing new things!

Today, the day goes about sea and beach, and although I´m not there right now, I would love (and who doesn't). The pics are from last year in one of the wonderful beaches of Corsica with another of my designs, this fuchsia top with open back and ruching neck.
And there isn't best time to show the back and much better if you are tan! What do you think?
Also the fabric is a crepe and you can also wear for a night out or go to dinner.
Hope you like it and happy week!

* SS top, H&M bikini and Marc Jacobs sunglasses.

Buenos días a todos! Ya sólo me quedan tres días para ir a España! que ganas tengo de pasar unos días en mi tierra con los míos! =) Lo necesito! Y en cuanto vuelva de mis vacaciones os contare como han ido y las últimas novedades sobre mi marca ya que estoy preparando cosas nuevas!

Hoy el día va de mar y playa, y aunque no esté ahí en este momento me encantaría, ( y a quien no). Las fotos son del año pasado en una de las magnificas playas de Córcega con otro de mis diseños, este top en fucsia con la espalda abierta y fruncido en el cuello. Y esque no hay mejor época para lucir espalda y mucho mejor si estas morenita! Que os parece?
Además que el tejido es un crepé y lo puedes llevar también para salir de noche o ir de cena. 
Espero que os guste y paséis una feliz semana!!!

* Top de SS, bikini de H&M y gafas de sol de Marc Jacobs.

XoXo
SS

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario